- Ensuring quality assurance and regulatory compliance while promoting the highest degree of quality care and service
- Overseeing coordination of residents health and wellness needs
- Working closely with family members and consulting with community physician(s) to ensure residents needs are being attended to in a personalized way
- Graduate of approved college/school of nursing
- Have a current state license as a Practical Nurse/Vocational Nurse
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in long term care, assisted living, skilled nursing, hospital, and/or full service operations
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods as applied to skilled nursing and resident care
- Demonstration of knowledge of federal, state and local long term care regulations
- Understanding of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) and the Care Plan Process
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
At Sunrise, you will
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Associated topics: lead, license, licensed, lvn, lvn lpn, med surg, nurse i, nurse iii, nurse lpn, practical